- Made of high quality 6061-T6 aluminum with optimized tubes. Ideal for riders up to 1.20m
- Oversized chainstays that give a robust and reliable construction.
- Incorporates bridge of transversal reinforcement in the seatstays.
- High precision CNC machined dropouts designed to use eccentric type tensioners.
- 18" trial fork for V-brake system with 1-1/8" head tube
- Made of 6061-T6 aluminum with optimized thicknesses to improve resistance.
- Oversized blades that give a robust and reliable construction.
- CNC machined steering tube in one piece to optimize rigidity.
- High precision CNC machined dropouts
- Width of 100mm between dropouts compatible with the most of front hubs on the market.
- Front hub: Comas Ultralight 100mm 28 spokes, 9mm threaded axle.
- Rear hub: Comas Ultralight 116mm 32 spokes, 10mm threaded axle, thread 1.37x24T
- Snail cam: Comas eccentric type, 7075-T6, 49 positions
- Front rim: Comas 18 '', 28 holes, Mono-layer, Width 32mm, Lightened
- Rear tire: Comas 18 ", 32 holes, Mono-layer, Special Width 47mm, Lightened
- Spokes: Comas Ultraligth 1.8mm
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Tires: 18"x2.20, symmetrical design, internal security ring
- Brakes: L-90mm V-brake sytem, Aluminum, 2 fingers lever
- Crankset: Comas L130mm, offset 33mm, for threaded freewheel
- Bottom bracket: JIS, CrMo, Sealed bearings, L124.5mm
- Freewheel: Comas 30.6, 16 teeth, red color
- Chain: YBN s20, 1/2x3/32 "
- Sprocket: Comas 12T threaded, 7075-T6, width 12mm
- Pedals: Comas Mono-Cage, Polymer, Thread 9/16 "
- Headset: Comas 1-1/8", finished in black
- Stem: Comas of 100mm and 25º of inclination
- Grips: comas Extra-thin foam, 2mm thickness
- Handlebar: Comas Aluminum 7075-T6, H105mm, L580mm
- WD: 116mm
- BB: 68mm
- HT: 110mm
- FC: 738mm
- RC: 275mm
- BH: + 25mm
- HA: 72º
- OFF: 45mm
- Black with COMAS graphics in white, black and red.