- Forged aluminum crankset for JIS bottom bracket system.
- Simple design that guarantees maximum rigidity and resistance.
- Standard 1.37”x24t thread compatible with the most of freewheels.
- 14mm threaded section to be able to use a UCI freewheel protector.
- Offset of 33mm to avoid possible friction with the chassis or the brake cylinders.
- Aluminum 6061-T6
- Length: 130mm
- Offset: 33mm
- Freewheel thread: 1.37”x24t
- 9/16” pedal thread
- Black anodized with COMAS graphics laser engraved.
- 445g (Set: Right + Left crank)
The minimum contact thread between right crank and freewheel must be L7mm to avoid thread damage.