- Trial handlebar made of 7075-T6 aluminum with exclusive geometry according to the new riding trends.
- Higher overall height and extremes with less angulation allowing greater mobility in driving.
- It allows to lower the gravity center of the stem maintaining the position of the handlebar (without negative angle).
- Manufactured using 3 thicknesses to achieve an excellent combination of stiffness and weight.
- Ø31.8 mm diameter compatible with most of the stems used in Trial.
- Incorporates central markings to fix the handlebar on the stem in proper position.
- Cutting lines at the ends to facilitate cutting and to achieve the desired width.
- Its design provides excellent grip, feel and durability.
- Suitable for use in competition and or training.
- Aluminium 7075-T6
- Length: 720mm
- Upward: 8º
- Backward: 6º
- Rise: 115mm
- Black anodized with COMAS graphics in white