Description and materials
- Super-strong 24” street trials rim from Spank.
- This is Spank’s Spike Race 33 rim, as used by Danny MacAskill and Ali C thank to its fantastic qualities for street trials.
- Made from Spank’s Dynamal aluminium, an exclusive alloy that multiplies stiffness without increasing weight.
- Exclusive Spank Ooh-Bah extrusion process, which generates a convex inner wall instead of flat or concave, increasing strength and stiffness exponentially.
- “BeadBike” system on the sidewalls makes sure the tyre stays firmly in place while riding.
- Designed for 32H hubs, with the spoke holes at the centre of the rim’s profile.
- 33mm wide profile, ideal to ensure a good balance between high stability, low weight and low rolling resistance.
- Sold individually.
- Size: 24 inches (24”)
- Width: 33mm
- Spoke holes: 32 (32H)
- Anodized black, with white Spank logos